Invest Online

Invest and make money at web - discussion about autosurfers, HYIPs and other opportunities

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Summing up my investment status

Here is my investment status and my current feeling of each program I use.
First of all let me say that during the last two months that I am actively participating in HYIPs and AutoSurfers I already had some good and bad times. My current status is possitive, I gain more money than I lost. However, I decided for the time being to reinvest most of the money and diversify my portfolio - this is improving my pontential status on the risk of loosing a part of my investment.

12DailyPro - This is the best running program until now. My current investment is a totally $2700. If you remember from my older posts I started with $900 via StormPay and then I added $1080 via eGold. I've been paid a total of 5 times and I diversified most of the earnings to other programs - mostly FeederFund, PrivateOpps and GoldenRocks. I also increased the total amount of money I've got in 12DailyPro.

Auto-surf.biz - This runs very well also. I have been paid each and every week since I joined (7 payments) and have made back $490 of my initial $1000 investment. All auto-surf.biz money went either to other HYIPs programs or the sister site eprofitsurf.com

Eprofitsurf. com - Another very well run site for the moment. I have not been paid yet but I wait my first payment until 15 of December. I have $1000 in this one and have already (virtually) made $700 - 2% sum-up very well indeed. If this stays alife for a very-very long time then I intend to build a fortune of it .... lets see

DadnDaves - Trustworthy site. Have been paid twice. From my initial $1000 investment I have got back $400 already and reinvested $100.

PaidResponse - My worst investment until now ($1100). The site seems to be in big trouble and no payments have been made for a few months. I did a mistake when I put money in this one BEFORE reading all the negative posts floating around on the web. Still, I have not lost hope and I do believe I will be able to get some (at least!) of the initial money I invested in this one.

GoldenRocks - I could not resist all the possitive hype and I spend some money in this one. Actually, I put on it $405, mostly profits from 12DailyPro and auto-surf.biz. The returns are great (90% per month) and the site is being online for one year now - so, I found the risk hm, justified.

FeederFund - I made a test spend of $200 (FXIG program). Make sure you make the spent at the end of the month and not before because deposits are only valid after the 5th of each month and for the month ahead. The program seems very stable however the returns are at the range of 10-15% per month which is not a lot for my initial steps where I need to increase my money level as fast as possible.

PrivateOpps - I have read good and bad things about them but my own feeling is really possitive at the moment. The returns are good enough and their attitude looks very professional. I have put $900 in their system mostly from 12DailyPro earnings with, on average, 1.2% return per day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home































eXTReMe Tracker