Invest Online

Invest and make money at web - discussion about autosurfers, HYIPs and other opportunities

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Paid Response Update

PaidResponse is on the process of merging with PaidExposure. Currently, there is a lot of movement and posting on the program's forum regarding the details of this transition.

I do hope things will get soon settled with the program. Merging the two communities was a necessity under the current situation, I just wish it was an automatic one. Currently, members have to issue a support ticket to get their account transfered to PaidExposure. It looks like a lot of work to me... I will keep you informed about my ticket, it was one of the first to be sent so I expect at least a rather quick reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home































eXTReMe Tracker