Invest Online

Invest and make money at web - discussion about autosurfers, HYIPs and other opportunities

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Who has paid me until now(update)

Finally DadNDaves paid me after 4 days. I had to send an email asking about the status of my payment. The answer was friendly, personal and informative - so I have nothing but good words to say about them. It seems there was some missunderstanding with my paypal name that caused a confussion. I trust this is the case, since other people had that issue before :lol:

So, I got $200 from DadnDaves. Until now I received money as scheduled from 12dailypro, DadNDaves and auto-surf.biz.

I am surfing for 1 month now and starting to get a deeper understang on how auto-surfing works. Each and every day I learn something new. My daily reading includes the new posts at the TalkGold Forum. Here is a quick link to them:
TalkGold New Posts. There is much garbage posts there but, if you read between the lines, you can find interesting trends that can protect you and your investment. I cannot stress enough the importance of getting ahead of things. If you believe that auto-surfing is the easiest money you ever gonna make think twice. Diversifying your portfolio and making sure that you are overally in profit needs some inside information and (certainly) dedication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home































eXTReMe Tracker