Invest Online

Invest and make money at web - discussion about autosurfers, HYIPs and other opportunities

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Who has paid me until now

Until now I received a payment from 12DailyPro for my initial $900. It took 7 days after my upgrade expires and I can tell you I was quite anxious about it. Should be $1296 to my account but thanks to StormPay fees it was much less :( I reinvested to 12dailypro $1080.
Also, Auto-Surf.biz has payed me directly to my paypal account 2 times already- every Saturday. Got $90 from them and really liked the auto payments if you do not compound.
I have requested money from DadNDaves for October earnings ($210) but have not received it yet. People post all over the net about how fast they get their payouts from this site but mine seems to be postponed - I guess it is because I used paypal to upgrade and they want to make sure I will not chargeback them. I just wish there was a better way to tell wether my payment is in process, because as it stands now I am not sure if they even received my request. I will keep you informed about that.
At eProfitSurf.com and StudioTraffic I compound - my earnings were not enough to request a payment. Finally, I put some money to 50cent2suft.com to test it. I will keep you informed about how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home































eXTReMe Tracker