Invest Online

Invest and make money at web - discussion about autosurfers, HYIPs and other opportunities

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Investment Status & Programs I am thinking of Investing

Hello everyone. The last few days have been really interesting. A few programs seem to have fall apart. I was not to any of them except ClixSurf ofcourse. The list include ClixSurf, GciSurf and 2WeekSurf. The last two of them were NetIBA certified which makes me wonder about their methods of certifying sites. The GciSurf collapse was an awfull one since the guy decided to send a message braging that this was a Bulgarian scam from the beginning, and the whole site was set up ONLY to steal money. They used fake ids, untractable phone numbers and they worked from internet kiosks. This site was up and running for about 5-6 months and came highly suggested from many online sites including Jim Pollak. Be careful everyone and always make your own assesment about wether a site is trustworthy.

On the bride site, PaidResponse continues the merging process with PaidExposure. My account has been finally transferred. The site is a lot faster as well after they upgraded their server and available bandwidth. These are possitive steps. If they can fullfil the payments until November 30 as they promised then I will be a happy puppy.

12DailyPro goes strong. They deal with any problems that arise in a professional manner. They inform members at every circumstance and their members' base increases in an exponential way. I don't know if and when they will fall or where they get the money to pay the members but my "feeling" about them is very possitive at the moment.

I have the same good feeling for DadNDaves, eProfitSurf and Auto-surf.biz. The last two have changed their rules a bit and now they don't allow paypal and stormpay upgrades from non-US, not-validate users. Although a bit inconvinient it is a step towards protecting the members' investment.

If you are to invest in any autosurfs these 4 are my current favorites - they have paid me, they are run from trustworthy webmasters, they are online for at least half a year and the comments I read about them are possitive on all forums.

Apart from AutoSurfs I am closely watching several other opportunities at High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs). The three programs that got my attention and I feel comfortable with them at the moment are: FeederFund, PrivateOpps and GoldenRocks. FeederFund and PrivateOpps are not HYIPs themselves but rather investment pools where you can invest small amounts of money to other, often private, programs that regularly would require thousands of $$$ as initial investments.

From the three I believe that the good 3 years record and the realistic returns of FeederFund makes it the lowest risk. On the other hand, PrivateOpps has the most professional site I have seen for any programs of this type. They also have a supportive forum where you can read and discuss more about the program. Finally, GoldenRocks is run by the Pola brothers for more than 10 months now. They offer returns on the range of 90% for every 30 days. They do not offer referral fees which, in my hamble opinion, is a *very good* sign for the longelivelity of their system.

I have already made a small deposit ($100) at PrivateOpps. I am thinking of doing the same for the other two the following days. I'll keep you informed on how things progress here. Most of these investments are from 12DailyPro profit which, for now, helps me increase the programs I work with.

Until next time, happy earnings and remember to diversify :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home































eXTReMe Tracker