Invest Online

Invest and make money at web - discussion about autosurfers, HYIPs and other opportunities

Thursday, November 17, 2005

12DailyPro - The Emperor

Yes, 12DailyPro paid me again at StormPay. A nice >$1300 payment. Reinvested. I hope they will be around until the year's end and beyond. They have not given me a reason to believe otherwise.

The bad news...

ClicSurf announced they had a server problem and closed the site for now. I hope they will come back but I would not bet on that. So, for now at least don't put money on them. Lost $50.

PaidResponse has not answered my ticket yet. From what I read in their forum I am not the only one who has the same problem. Hopefully things will turn good and there are some possitive signs. However, everything goes *SLOWLY* there and nobody has been paid any decent amount of money for 2 months now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home































eXTReMe Tracker